Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A day for Donetta

Well, SURPRISE SURPRISE. Here's an update.


It's official, we received our formal letter extending our Mission until April 1, 2011. Wow, that sounds a long time away. We are currently in the Carrol House (Visitors Center) and it's a busy time for me. On the late mornings I get to sleep in until 6:15, dad is up by 5:30. By the time we get him out the door to be @ the office by 7:00, I feed the deer & the Sandhill Cranes, then we sister missionaries meet on the street and go walking. We get back by 8:00, it is so hot and humid that we are drenched by then. The days are busy with cleaning, tours, service projects, running errands, baking cookies, preparing lessons. Last week was a killer for me. On Wednesday my day started @ 4:00am because I went to seminary @ 5am in the morning to talk to the students. Yes 5:00am the kids have seminary. There were 14 youth in seminary this year and we went to their graduation. All 14 was on the honor roll, meaning 80% attendance & all 25 scriptures were memorized. On Thursday is our normal temple day which we have to be on the road by 5:30 so again 4:00, then Friday the whole Stake had a "DAY OF ELIJAH" at the temple. We were asked to help out so we had to be there again by 7:00. Friday night I crashed.

2 comments:

tammylozano said...

Sounds like you 2 are busy busy and im sure you are enjoying it take care!! Ps Glad its not me up at 4am i wouldnt be a happy camper!!!

Anonymous said...

hey servinginflorida.blogspot.com owner found your website via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com