Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Update on dad

For anyone who has known my dad for even a short time, you know there's always something going on with him. Ok, maybe you don't know that. He doesn't like people to know certain things about him.
Since they've been in Florida he's been having problems with his knee. Last week they went to Orlando to have an MRI. They weren't able to get in to a dr. until Tuesday to find out that he has a torn ACL.
Apparently it's not bad enough to the point he needs surgery. It definitely won't heal itself, so eventually he'll have to have surgery, it just depends on how long he can deal with the pain. Right now they're still in the decision making process of this. Come home to have the surgery (it's cheaper @ home), stay and have surgery (by the time they pay for flights home and back + surgery it's about the same), or deal with the pain.
All we can do for them at this point is pray that they'll know the best thing to do for him, and that they'll feel good about their decision.
When I know more I'll definitely post it.
(Dad, I know you're loving this!! I love you!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know Uncle David doesn't like people to know his business.....but I'm glad your keeping us updated Tiff!! (I'm praying for you, Uncle David)